At Pinwheel Play, we pack creative, imaginative, and educational activities into a space designed for fun!
We have the perfect space for children ages 0-6 to play, run and learn. We can customize an art activity to fit into your curriculum. We require one chaperone for every 8 children, a signed waiver before any child plays in our space, and every child and adult must wear socks.
When can I schedule a field trip?
Our facility is available during business hours (Monday-Sunday 7:00am-9:00pm) for field trips up to 40 children. Unscheduled field trips are not permitted (more than 8 children in a group). We will be posting an events page soon listing confirmed field trips. Field Trips are typically not scheduled on school closing days and/or heavy traffic days. We only allow one field trip at a time in our space. Refunds for 'no-shows' are not provided.
How many chaperones do I need?
A ratio of one adult (admitted FREE) for every 8 students. Chaperones must stay with their children at all times and are responsible for the conduct of the children they are accompanying.
What is the Payment Policy?
Per child cost is $7.50, chaperones are free. A non-refundable deposit (50% of your expected total) is due to secure the date and time. Any remaining balance is due a few days prior to the scheduled visit. Should more children than the reserved number attend on the field trip day, they can be paid for upon arrival in one payment.
Can you accommodate visitors with special needs?
Children and adults alike with disabilities can experience and enjoy Pinwheel Play. If you have questions or require assistance during your visit, please ask a staff member.
What about lunch?
We have seating for 25 students at a time so you may need to stagger your lunch times to accommodate everyone.
Do we need to leave coats on the bus?
Coats can be left in our lobby using our coat racks or coat hooks. Please note that all children and adults must wear socks in our facility.
How do I schedule a field trip?
All field trips must be scheduled with Pinwheel Play ahead of time by emailing email@example.com or calling 952-300-8070. Please include the following information in your email:
- Organization's name and contact information;
- Desired date and time of field trip;
- Expected number of children; and
- Specific curriculum to tie art activity into if desired.
Your email does not confirm your reservation. You must sign a contract and pay a deposit to reserve the space for your field trip. For every child that enters our space, we MUST have a signed waiver. Children without a signed waiver will not be allowed to participate.
Does your parking lot accommodate buses?
Yes, our parking lot can accommodate 2-3 buses at a time.
What else do I need to know?
- ALL CHILDREN AND ADULTS MUST WEAR SOCKS IN OUR SPACE AT ALL TIMES!
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled time. If your group is late, your departure time will stay the same and extended field trip will not be given. Groups must leave promptly at the scheduled departure time.
- We expect children and adults to be courteous, kind, and respectful to others and our space.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the play areas.
- We reserve the right to ask any group, child, educator, or chaperone to leave.
- Your group is responsible for any damage made to the space during your visit.